The following Consent and Medical Information Form must be completed to attend
BEACH NIGHT & BONFIRE
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15, 2023
* Families are invited to stay and enjoy the evening
* Consent form MUST BE COMPLETED BY EVERYONE WHO WILL BE ATTENDING - Adults AND Children - NO EXCEPTIONS.
* Any siblings who are not yet of youth group age MUST BE SUPERVISED AND REMAIN with their parent.
* Youth Group age is 6th-12th grade.
* Volunteer hours can be earned by helping with setup and cleanup. Please arrange with Theresa 732-419-8298 if your teen would like to earn volunteer hours for this event or is available to help before/after event.
You're Invited to Join our
Family & Friends
Beach Night & Bonfire on the Bay
with Beach Volleyball, Sand Soccer, Food over Fire and much more!!!
Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
(Weather Permitting, if in question, call or text 732-419-8298, decision will be made by 4:30pm)
Place: The Beach @ Carr Place on the Raritan Bay (Behind the Gibilisco's House)
The easiest is to enter the Beach at the Pumping Station on Carr Place, Middletown/Keansburg. If you have ANY questions about where to park or where exactly on the beach, please call, text or e-mail!
Reason: We are celebrating the start of a new year with family and friends of our parish, and especially our adult and teen volunteers! Time to kick back in the sand for a few hours!
CONSENT FORM BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED FOR EVERYONE WHO WILL BE ATTENDING, EVEN ADULTS AND YOUNG CHILDREN
Ideas of What to bring:
- NON-ALCOHOLIC beverages (sorry, alcohol is not permitted on beaches in NJ)
- Cookable Campfire food & Snacks (Marshmallows, Graham Crackers, Chocolate Bars, Popcorn, Hot Dogs, Chicken Nuggets, anything you want to put on a stick and roast)
- Sticks to cook marshmallows and Hot Dogs
- Football, Frisbee, Wiffle Ball/Bat, Soccer Ball, etc (we will have Volleyball set up)
- Beach Chair or blanket if you wish to sit
- Guitar and your campfire singing voices
- Beach Buckets & Shovels
- Anything else you can think of to have a good time
RSVP: Please reply with the approximate number of people who will attend via e-mail email@example.com or text message 732-419-8298.