Pre-Registration for this event is below
St. Catherine's Trunk or Treat
What is Trunk or Treat?
Trunk or Treat is similar to Tailgating for a sports or concert event. The idea is easy: Participating families bring their cars to our schoolyard and park in designated area. The driver and families decorate their cars/trunks in fun Halloween or All Saints Day theme. Children walk from vehicle to vehicle collecting candy as they would during a normal trick-or-treating event. During the event there will be games, contests, fun, and snacks for all to enjoy.
Trunk or Treat Schedule
** To ensure safety of all participants and people, Cars must enter before 1pm and exit no earlier than 3pm **
12:15-1:00pm - Cars Entering Schoolyard & Decorating Trunks
1:00-3:00pm - Trunk or Treating, Games, Activities
2:00pm - Parade of Costumes to be Judged & Car Decorating Judging
2:30pm - Costume Contest and Trunk Decorating Winners Announced
3:00pm - Trunk or Treat Ends, Cars may Undecorate and Safely Exit the Schoolyard
*Schedule is subject to change based on various factors
- Registering ahead of time ensures we have enough supplies on hand for games and activities
- If decorating a trunk, please bring candy to pass out to the children who will be Trunk or Treating
- Once Trunk or Treating begins, you will not be able to move your vehicle from the activity area
What is the Rosary Altar Society?
The St. Catherine's Rosary Altar Society was established to “praise and honor the Blessed Virgin Mary and to secure her patronage by the recitation of the Rosary.”
The main mission of this society is:
- To honor our Blessed Mother and to promote devotion to the Rosary and regular reception of the Holy Eucharist in corporate communion on the first Saturday of each month.
- To encourage a spirit of friendliness and cooperation among its members.
- To provide ways and means of raising money for projects initiated by the Society and to assist in major Parish activities.
We are a group of women who support one another in time of need. We all have one thing in common and that is our love for our Blessed Mother and our Church and a willing heart to assist when and where we are needed.
Please join us for a spiritually enriching experience. All women over the age of 18 in our Parish are welcomed to join our Altar and Rosary Society. It's such special way to honor our Blessed Mother. You are always welcome to attend our monthly meetings prior to committing to join.
Meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Parish Hall. Rosary Altar Society Members meet together for 10:30am Mass on the first Saturday of each month. Throughout the year the organization runs various events and activities for the parish including the annual Mardi Gras, Oktoberfest, and Christmas Bazaar.